Contract Licensed Social Worker Job Opening in Waynesburg, PA
Contract School Social Worker
If you are interested in a new opportunity as a Social Worker, apply to be considered! The School District is eager to interview candidates as soon as possible!
The School District is seeking a Full Time School Social Worker (35 - 37.5 hours per week) for this school year. This is a contract and onsite position with regular school hours. Candidate must be able to start as soon as possible.
- Start | As soon as possible
- End | End of School Year
- Date | June 30, 2023
- Opportunity to Renew for the 2023 - 2024 School Year
- School Hours | 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Coordinates the development of appropriate treatment plans
- Establishes appropriate level of care for students for the student in the Partial Hospitalization Program or Outpatient Clinic
- Collaboration with Psychiatrists, Principals, Families, and Agencies to ensure appropriate mental health supports
- Collaborates with Insurance & State Agencies to determine appropriate continuation of care
- Works alongside Mental Health Technicians and/or Outpatient Therapists
More details regarding daily responsibilities will be discussed during the interview with the School District.
Education & Requirements
To be considered, a candidate must have a Master's Degree in Social Work and must be licensed in the PA.
Benefits with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Weekly Paycheck
- Medical Coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled