Contract Occupational Therapist Near Preston, WA for 21-22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school district near Preston, WA is currently interviewing an Occupational Therapist to take on an assignment for the upcoming school year. This school provides a supportive staff and great atmosphere for you and the students you could potentially be working with.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active WA License Required
- Must be Vaccinated
- Full Time
- High School and Elementary: Caseload
- 21/22 School Year
- Working in 1 High School and 2 Elementary Schools
- Indirect and Direct Services
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Compensation
- Dental, Health, and Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Top Pay
- 401K Matching
This position is currently interviewing and filling fast, so please apply below if you are interested. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled