School-based occupational therapy practitioners are occupational therapists (OTs) who use meaningful activities (occupations) to help children and youth participate in what they need and/or want to do in order to promote physical and mental health and well-being.
- ASAP- 05/25/23
- 3 days a week, will try to get full time hours if needed
- Caseload: Elementary
- Onsite only
- Education: Requires a completed master’s degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensure: Must hold an active license through the State Board, may also need a state issued education license.
- Experience: prior school experience is required
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email Christephen.Elibert OR call/text 678-367-2128 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity is not for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled