Contract Paraprofessional Job - West Dundee, Illinois
Job Type: Contract
I am working with a wonderful school near West Dundee, Illinois looking full-time K-12 Paraprofessional.
There are multiple positions available for consideration. Your preferences on client along with your experience level will be very important to where you are placed in the school.
These positions are 37.5 - 40 hours per week, and offer guaranteed hours. Even if your client doesn't show up, you will still be assigned work and receive payment every Friday.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical benefits.
To be considered for the job, you must be 19 years or older, and 1 of the following educational requirements:
- At least 19 years of age
- 1 of the Following:
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 60 semester hours of coursework
- High School Diploma or GED and a score of 460 or higher on the ETS Parapro
- High School Diploma or GED and the following scores on the ACT Workkeys:
- Applied Mathematics/Applied Math (with a score of 4)
- Reading for information/Workplace Documents (with a score of 4)
During your assignment, employees will be provided with competitive compensation, medical insurance, and weekly paychecks. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details on this job opening or other openings listed with ProCare Therapy. Have a great day, your time is always appreciated!
Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled