We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Nurse to join one of our best school districts in in Riverdale, IL. This is a full-time contract position for the duration of the school year, starting on August 14, 2023. Summer hours may also be available. The selected candidate must be available for immediate interviews.
- Provide general school nursing duties for students in grades K-8th.
- Administer medication and provide medical treatments as required.
- Monitor student health conditions and respond to medical emergencies.
- Collaborate with teachers, staff, and parents to develop and implement health care plans.
- Maintain accurate health records and documentation.
- Educate students, staff, and parents on health-related topics.
- Support the overall well-being and safety of students.
- Illinois Type 73 Certification with School Nurse Endorsement (not mandatory but preferred)
- Previous experience as a school nurse or in a similar role is preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your current resume and any other relevant documents to [email protected] Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled