Contract School Psychologist Job in Tacoma, WA (full-time)
Job Type: Contract
We've partnered with a school district in Tacoma, Washington to hire a school psychologist for the new school year. Interviews are being scheduled now to have a school psychologist secured as soon as possible.
- Full Time at 35 hours per week
- K-12 caseload
- Some travel between school sites is required
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Valid WA-issued school psychologist license / ESA credential
- 2 years of prior experience preferred but new graduates may be considered
You will be completing assessments, writing reports, and participating in IEP meetings with a multidisciplinary team, and developing intervention plans.
ProCare Therapy will ensure a competitive compensation package for qualified applicants; hourly rate is negotiable and will be based on experience. Some candidates may be eligible for housing stipends or relocation assistance.
Benefits include: weekly compensation, sign on bonus, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
To find out more about this job or others in Washington, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled