Are you a dynamic and compassionate school psychologist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of children and their families? ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a talented and motivated school psychologist for a contract position in Greenville, NC!
As a ProCare Therapy school psychologist, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment where your skills and expertise will be valued and appreciated. You will be responsible for conducting assessments, providing counseling and therapy, and collaborating with teachers and other school staff to create individualized education plans for students with special needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in psychology, excellent communication skills, and a passion for helping children succeed. A master's degree in school psychology and a valid state license are required, along with experience working in a school setting.
At ProCare Therapy, we are committed to providing our contractors with competitive compensation, flexible schedules, and ongoing support and professional development opportunities. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in school psychology, we encourage you to apply today!
• Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees.
• Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students.
• Provides crisis intervention as needed.
• Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system.
• Conducts comprehensive evaluations including review of records, formal and informal testing, observation of the student's functioning in multiple settings.
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled