School Speech Language Pathologist | Kingston, PA
ProCare Therapy is a contracting company dedicated to placing passionate school professionals at schools all over the country.
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a district to fill a school Speech Language Pathologist need for the 22-23 school year. The position will be for the 22-23 school year with the potential to renew the following year.
Job: Speech Language Pathologist | Full Time School SLP
- Full-Time: 30 - 35 hours a week
- Full 22-23 School Year
- ASAP - June 2023
- School Speech Language Pathologist
- Caseload: K-12th Grades
- Perform high quality services on students (elementary aged caseload) and provide and implement IEP's
- Provide assessments for students as well as write reports to evaluate speech, language and oral motor functioning
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
- Active PA License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or Completing Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Insurance through United Health Care: including Health, Vision, and Dental
- All hours billable both direct and indirect
- 401K Matching
ProCare Therapy is working with a district to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. Compensation for this position is based on experience and is able to be negotiated.
Please send an updated copy of your resume directly to [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. I am here to help, so feel free to text or call me at (770)-882-2049 for any other questions about the position.
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled