- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
We are searching for a Full Time Speech Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year in a district near:
- Athens, Georgia
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
You got this already:
- Must have an active or pending SLP license for Georgia
You're good at:
- Identifying students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessing students’ communication skills
- Evaluating the results of comprehensive assessments
- Developing and implementing IEPs
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance
LeeAnn Miller | Travel Therapy Consultant | Local: (678) 459-1155
Not the place for you? We work with school districts all over the Southeast including: North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »