Location: New York, NY
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Contracted School Psychologist for the approaching 2023-2024 school year. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates looking to gain valuable experience in the field of school psychology.
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations for students in the school district
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Provide counseling and support services to students and families
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other professionals to support students' academic and social-emotional development
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions as required
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field
- Active New York License as a School Psychologist by August 2023
- Experience working in a school setting preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a contracted position, with a competitive compensation package starting at 38 an hour and benefits available. As a Contracted School Psychologist at ProCare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students and families in the school district.
Director of Special Education Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled