Company Overview: We are a reputable educational services provider committed to delivering exceptional speech and language therapy services to students in schools. Our goal is to empower students to communicate effectively and achieve academic success. We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Contracted School-Based Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in Delphi, IN.
Job Summary: We are hiring a Contracted School-Based Speech Language Pathologist to provide comprehensive services to students in Delphi, IN. This is a W-2 contract position, starting from August 9, 2023, and ending on May 22, 2024. The hours per week will range from 30 to 40, allowing flexibility within that range. As an SLP, you will work with a diverse caseload of approximately 100 students, spanning from PreK to 12th grade. You will oversee the work of a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) and perform duties such as evaluations, IEPs, speech therapy, consultation, and setting up Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the SLPA in accordance with state and district regulations.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students, addressing their specific needs and goals.
- Provide direct speech therapy services to students individually or in small groups.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop effective communication strategies and support student progress.
- Attend IEP meetings and actively participate in the development and implementation of students' Individualized Education Programs.
- Set up and provide training on AAC devices to support students' communication needs.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation, including progress reports, treatment notes, and IEP documentation.
- Valid licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Indiana.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Prior experience working with school-aged children is preferred.
- Ability to supervise and mentor SLPA(s) effectively.
- Proficient in conducting evaluations and developing individualized treatment plans.
- Strong knowledge and experience in providing speech therapy interventions.
- Familiarity with AAC devices and their implementation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications.
- Full benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- Supportive work environment with opportunities for professional growth and development.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and any additional supporting documents to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. Please include "Contracted School-Based SLP - Delphi" in the subject line of the email. We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates for further consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled