Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Job Duration: August 16, 2023 - June 10, 2024
Job Type: Full-Time, Onsite Only
Pay: Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Full-time benefits package included
About Us: We are seeking two highly motivated and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. These positions are based in Pine Bluff, AR, We are a moderate to severe school under SEEM (Special Education in Public Schools).
Responsibilities: As a School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in assessing, diagnosing, and providing therapeutic intervention for students with communication disorders. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, and communication abilities of students.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Providing therapy services to students with speech and language disorders, both individually and in group settings.
- Implementing evidence-based intervention techniques and utilizing appropriate therapy materials.
- Monitoring and documenting student progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Providing guidance and support to teachers and staff on strategies to enhance student communication skills.
- Participating in IEP meetings and contributing to the development of educational goals.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Valid AR state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of various communication disorders and speech/language therapy techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality services and advocating for students with special needs.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and meet the above requirements, please email your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. Please include "SLP Application - Pine Bluff" in the subject line of your email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. We appreciate your interest in joining our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled