Contracted School Nurse (RN) job - Red Bluff, CA
Job Type: Contract
An amazing and supportive school district in Red Bluff, California is contracting with ProCare Therapy to fill a need for a full time School Nurse (RN). The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
- 5 days/week
- 35 hours/week
- 9 school locations
- General RN duties
- PK-12th grade caseload
- Wide range of medical needs
- Working alongside another Nurse
- Ability to do initial assessments for IEP's
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing
- Prior pediatric or school experience preferred
- Not required for consideration
- CA School Nurse credential
- CA RN license
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 678-837-1260
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled