Contracted School Psychologist(Current School Year)-Dayton, Texas
Job Type: Contract
We are currently searching for a great School Psychologist to contract for the school year. We are seeking a candidate excited to start their next adventure!
- Full Time Hours (37.5) available
- Mild - Moderate Disabilities, K-12th Grade - 3 Locations
- 60 evaluations to be completed
- Very Supportive SD, Tons of communication between SPED Staff
- Interview now
- Active or eligible School Psychology license for Texas
- M.S. degree in School Psychology
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Marilyn Benson at 770-723-3771 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled