Contracted Special Education Opportunity - near Scappoose, OR
We are currently looking for a Special Education Teacher to work with a school district near Scappoose, OR. This is a great opportunity for the current school year with a strong level of support on staff. See details below.
- Full time
- Full 2021-2022 school year
- middle school social emotional learning teacher
- caseload: 16, 5 aligned with the social emotional program and the other are resource students
- Push-in, collaborative support of students in Gen Ed classes
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's or Doctorate in Special Education
- Must be licensed in the state of OR
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
If you may be interested in learning about our tele-therapy options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and work from home opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you on-boarded with our remote platform.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled