We are currently seeking an experienced and skilled OT or COTA to join a school district in Dracut, MA until the end of this school year. The successful candidate will primarily work with elementary school-aged children and will be responsible for providing occupational therapy services to help them achieve their goals and improve their quality of life.
- Conduct occupational therapy assessments to determine students' needs, abilities, and goals.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans that are tailored to each student's needs.
- Provide therapy services, including direct and indirect interventions, to help students achieve their goals.
- Monitor students' progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of the education team, including teachers and other therapists, to ensure that students receive coordinated and comprehensive care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all therapy services provided.
- Attend IEP meetings and communicate effectively with parents and other stakeholders regarding students' progress.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in occupational therapy or related field.
- Current state licensure as an OT or COTA.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an OT or COTA, preferably in a school-based setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
The interview process will consist of an in-person interview with the Special Education Director, and the school is hoping to set up interviews the week of April 3rd.
If you are an experienced and dedicated OT/COTA who is committed to helping children achieve their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting contract opportunity. Email your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled