- Job Location:
Thousand Oaks, CA
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
An Occupational Therapist (OT) is needed as soon as possible at a school district near Thousand Oaks, California.
- Full time or part time available
- ASAP Start
- Will renew if you choose!
- All ages (birth to 21 years old)
- Must have California OT or COTA license (we will provide OT supervision)
- Paid each Friday
- Great location to live and work in!
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Exercises Occupational Therapy Students Can Do at Home
Building Up Hand Strength Occupational therapy practice needs to continue at home. This doesn’t have to be work for the kids, it means sharing fun exercises which will work on their hand strength a...
Read more »
- How Music Can Help Physical Therapy Students
Using Music in Physical Therapy Sessions Music therapy has been around for quite some time. Its general purpose is to help an individual reach goals in therapy sessions using music as an interventi...
Read more »