Covington, WA - Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist
Job Type: Any
An opening for a Speech Language Pathologist is currently being offered for a school near Covington, Washington. We are offering competitive rates to fulfill this vacancy as soon as possible.
- WA Education Certificate
- WA Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC
- ESA required
- Prior School Experience Needed
- Report to cooperating family members, and other professionals for the sake of the patient.
- Diagnosing and assisting patients through their related problems.
- 30 - 32 Hours a Week
- Mild-Moderate disabilities
- Number of patients is to be discussed
- High School Case Load
This opportunity is being monitored daily. Candidates can expect a response within two business days.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled