We at ProCare are collaborating with a school district East of Upland, CA that is looking for a credentialed Speech Language Pathologist to begin working in an on-site position.
This full time position is for the remainder of this school year as well as the schools summer program and renewal for next year. It's a K - 12 school district, with a caseload of students from all over the district. All interested applicants must hold an active CA SLP license in hand.
Typical daily tasks:
- Diagnose and treat individuals who suffer from stutters, as well as vocal and cognitive communication impairments.
- Help those whose speech is affected by emotional issues, various learning disabilities and physical impairments, such as a cleft palate.
- Social communication disorders are also found individuals with other conditions, such as traumatic brain injury.
- Oversee AAC/AT needs/train and support staff in use of AAC tools
- Pay rates are always negotiable but depend on previous caseload experience and typically range from $40 - $45 per hour
- Masters level degree in Speech and Language Pathology or related field
- Asha CCC's are Highly Preferred but the school is open to providing supervision for CFY's
- California state licensure for Speech Language Pathology
Fill out the form below or send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Noah Jacobs directly via email at [email protected] or call and text (678) 748-5325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled