You would be providing services to a K-12th grade caseload. Please send me your resume to have an interview set up with the school director as interviews are currently being conducted right now!
- Onsite near the Euclid, Ohio area
- Start ASAP
- # students/ages on caseload TBD
- 1 or more school sites (mileage can be reimbursed between school sites)
- Active SLP License in Ohio
- Requires a Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- Experience in schools (preferred)
- Provide comprehensive speech and language assessments, develop and implement individualized treatment plans, and deliver direct services to students across various grade levels, from kindergarten to twelfth grade.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other team members to create and implement strategies to support students' communication skills in the classroom and other settings.
- Monitor and document student progress, and maintain regular communication with parents and team members.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to: [email protected]. If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: 678-256-3027.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled