We are looking for a school-based experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for the rest of the 2023-2024 schoolyear. The school district is supportive and provides its staff the resources they need to succeed in the classroom.
This is a full-time position that services a 6th-12th grade caseload. Interviews are being conducted right now, so please reach to me to be considered for this position!
- Onsite near the Springfield, Pennsylvania area
- Start ASAP
- 35 guaranteed service hours per week
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Pennsylvania SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration.
Feel free to email over an updated copy of your resume for a faster interview turnaround!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled