Location: Evans, GA
Category: Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
We are searching for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) to join a school in Evans, GA
A little about the position:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Prek-12th grade age groups
- 1-2 students per class who receive interpreting services throughout the day. No IEP responsibilities
A little about you:
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have GA licensure
ProCare Perks Offered:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at [email protected] or apply below!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled