- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
A school district near Douglasville, GA is looking for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH Teacher) to join their team. The district is located about 20 minutes west of downtown Atlanta, GA. The interview process will be fast and offers will be made quickly.Please submit your application today to schedule an interview.
- Full Time
- 32.5 hours per week
- Caseload: 80% teaching core classes, 20% itinerant between 3-4 school sites
- Mostly Elementary caseload
- ASAP Start
- Full school year
- Masters of Science in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- GA license with Special Education K-12 Certification and DHH Endorsement
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled