Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in Loveland, Colorado
Job Type: Any
Needed - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in Loveland, Colorado
Are you an experienced School Psychologist in Colorado looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Loveland area. See details below.
- Full Time
- Weekly Paychecks
- Requires a Masters Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Must have Colorado License
- Previous school's experience preferred
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at email@example.com. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled