- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
We are looking to fill a full-time opening for a partnering school district in Woodstock, CT that have a need for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT).
- Full time hours
- 1:1 with 2nd grade student
- Must have ASL and spoken language ability
- Degree in related field
- Licensure/ Certification with Deaf Credentials
- Fluency with American Sign Language
- Passing Background/Drug Screening
Please apply by submitting your resume to: Caleb.Averett@procaretherapy.com. For any questions about this position, please contact Caleb Averett at 770-776-2112.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled