- Job Location:
Lithia Springs, GA
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in the Lithia Springs area that is seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Educator for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Full time (32.5 hours per week)
- Contract for the entire school year
- 80% working with elementary school students teaching core classes
- 20% working between 3-4 other school sites needing services
- Must have Masters of Science in Education of Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Just have GA license with SPED K-12 and DHH endorsement
If you are qualified for this position and interested in setting up an interview with the Special Education Team, please complete an online application. Make sure to attach a professional resume for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled