Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
ProCare Therapy is currently searching for a compassionate and dedicated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts in the welcoming community of Whiteland, Indiana. As a DHHT in Whiteland, you will play a pivotal role in creating a supportive and accessible educational experience for our students. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring that every student reaches their full potential and enjoys a fulfilling learning journey.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Part time need
- 2 or more days per week
- 8 students spread out over 4 schools
- 3 elementary schools and 1 high school
- Pay: $38-43/hour - depending on experience
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate level degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Indiana State Teaching Certification
- Experience working with students with students with hearing impairments/other disabilities
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled