ProCare Therapy is excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a school district in Deming, WA. This part-time position provides a W-2 contract with a competitive hourly rate, full benefits package, and 401(k) options. The OT will have the flexibility to create their own schedule, working 37.5 hours per week, and will be responsible for providing therapy services to students in grades K-12. The first day of school is scheduled for August 7th.
- Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Contract Type: W-2 contract
- Employment Status: Part-time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Schedule: Candidate can create their own schedule
- Caseload: K- 6th grade students
- School Start Date: August 28th
- 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Provide occupational therapy services to students with diverse needs in a school setting.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine students' functional abilities and areas of need.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans to address students' goals and promote independence.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the student's educational plan.
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy strategies as needed.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and accommodations.
- Valid Washington state license as an Occupational Therapist.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Knowledge of current best practices and evidence-based interventions in occupational therapy.
- Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. For your convenience, please include the job title "School-Based Occupational Therapist - Washington" in the subject line of your email. If you have any further questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact Taukarri Hilton directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled