- Job Location:
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
- Last Updated:
A Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher is being advertised by a school district just off he Hudson river in Poughkeepsie, NY. If you are qualified and credentials as a DHH teacher please contact me immediately for further consideration.
- Full school year
- Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Diagnose the student’s condition and use of appropriate amplification tools for each student
- Develop individualized learning plans that are student-specific
- Hold meetings with parents and document record of communication
- Great compensation and Benefits
Sign on and completion bonuses are available. Call me to learn more about this excellent opportunity: 770-325-0323. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process: William.Redding@ProcareTherapy.com.
It is my goal to make this a very positive and rewarding experience for you
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled