DHH Teacher (Hearing Impaired Specialist) Virtual Position
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is accepting resumes for Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to work full or part time hours for a school remotely through virtual services in Utah (15-30 hours a week, flexible). The DHH Teacher will work with students of varying ages with hearing impairments via the Zoom Pro platform and be able to make their own schedule. DHH Teachers applying must have teacher certification through for the state of Utah in process or active. This position is for the remainder of the school year and pays weekly every Friday!
Apply with a resume below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- virtual/remote position (work from home)
- small caseload, flexible schedule (15-30 hours a week)
- weekly pay every Friday
- immediate start 1-2 weeks from a job offer
- Master’s in Deaf Ed and DHH endorsement required
- State of Utah Teacher Certification active or eligible to receive
- access to computer less than 4 years old
- good internet connection and basic computer skills
- comfortable with Zoom
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled