Work-From-Home Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Georgia
Through virtual learning and therapy sessions, students and families get the services they need, wherever they are, and school professionals enjoy greater career flexibility. ProCare Therapy and VocoVision have partnered with an incredible school based in GA that is looking for a part-time virtual DHH Teacher for extended school year or come next fall semester. Please see additional details about this work from home Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching job below:
- 4 hours/weekly
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and DHH teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- General and Special Education
- Georgia State Teaching Certification required
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of recent classroom experience preferred
- ASL FLUENCY REQUIRED
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you’re interested in this virtual school Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have. If you'd like to schedule a call, you can do so here after sending your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled