Are you looking for a change? A school district near Tempe, Arizona is looking for a District Counselor to work with district leadership for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a contract position working within the district to provide direction and support to the counseling department. We are looking for someone with demonstrated leadership skills and experience implementing evidence-based practices. Details are below.
- This is a full-time position
- The assignment dates are July 20th, 2022, through May 25th, 2023
- Support district-wide programming
- Develop/facilitate professional development for student achievement, etc.
- You will need to hold a Master’s degree in School Counseling
- You will need a School Counselor certificate through AZ Dep of Ed
- 5 or more years of experience working as a school counselor
At this position you can receive competitive pay and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance. We also offer matching 401 (K) and a weekly paycheck.
Are you interested? If so, please apply below. Alternatively, you can email your resume to Lauren Wernert.
Is this job not the right fit? Feel free to call me at (678) 538 -6724 to discuss other opportunities available. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled