On-site School Psychologist Opportunity - Upcoming School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled School Psychologist this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the San Bernardino area. This is a full-time, itinerant position covering a K-12 caseload with plenty of support on staff. You must hold state board licensure, ESA Certification, and a Masters or Doctorate degree to be considered for this position.
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ psychological needs
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of social and emotional well-being to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Psychological services
- Provide Psychology sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and NASP’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
If you're interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled