ProCare Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time at a School District in the Centreville, MI area for the upcoming school year.
- Hours per week: 35
- 5 days a week
- Birth to Early intervention Caseload
- Responsible for Assessments and evaluations
- Master's Degree in Speech Language and Communicative Disorders
- Prior school experience preferred
- Active MI SLP License and ASHA CCCs
- Will consdier CFY
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled