- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
We are currently hiring for a part-time school psychologist for a school district near Waukegan, Illinois. This job is available now for the upcoming school year.
- Completing assessments and testing as a part of the special education team
- Contributing to IEPs
- Working with students in PreK-Kindergarten
- Flexible schedule
- Collaborating with parents, teachers, and administrators
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Valid IL-issued school psychologist license or NASP certification
- New graduates will be considered and are encouraged to apply
Employment type: Part-time (3 days per week), contract
ProCare Therapy will ensure a competitive compensation package for qualified applicants and some may be eligible for housing stipends or relocation assistance.
All applicants should submit their resume to:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »