Early Childhood Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job 23/24'
Near Granite City, IL
Procare Therapy Staffing Agency
Procare therapy is teaming up with a school district in the East Saint Louis, IL area seeking a Early Childhood School Speech Language Pathologist to work next school year 23/24'.
For more information please read details below:
- Illinois State SLP Certification
- Masters Degree in Speech Language
- CCC: Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Background Check and Drug Screening
- Location: East Saint Louis, IL
- School Licensed SLP
- Early Childhood Caseload
- Ages 3-5
- 23/24' School Year
- Full Time
- In person
- Zoom interview
- More Details discussed with Director
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
For more information about this position, please contact [email protected] or by calling/texting 770-557-3238. Resumes should be sent to email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled