Early Intervention Teacher - Reading, PA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Durham, NC that is looking for an ELA Special Education Teacher. This is a year-round school district with a great and supportive staff! The interview process will be fast and offers will be made quickly. Please find position details below.
- 35+ hours per week
- Early Intervention Teacher
- Year-round school
- Full-Time summer hours
- ASAP Start
- Will renew for the 21/22 School Year
- Must have PA Intervention Specialist License
- PA Clearances required
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits, please direct all questions to Hannah Kim via phone at (770) 225-3042 or by Email: Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled