East Lansing, Michigan | Hiring Special Education Teachers | Onsite Needs
Job Type: Any
A school is in need of a SLP near East Lansing. If you are willing to be a positive scholastic influence on patients, this is an opportunity for you.
- Michigan Education Certificate
- Michigan Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- 7:30 – 4:00
- 40 Hours a Week
- 23 Student Caseload
- Onsite Needs
- Collaborative Team
- Flexibility in support/services (Pullout/pushin/co-taught)
- New School Year
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Apply below if you are interested in being a positive change as a Speech Language Pathologist!
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled