If you're looking to gain experience as you work towards becoming a special education teacher, or if you want to work with special education students, ProCare has an opportunity for you! We're looking for a paraprofessional/teaching assistant in the Greensboro, North Carolina area who wants to be a part of a growing EC program!
Same week, virtual interviews available!
Renewal options for 2023-24 school year!
New grads and current students are encouraged to apply!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working with special education students required
- Can be substituted for experience with students with behavioral needs
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Lunch break provided
- Elementary school setting
- Duties include:
- Assist students in the classroom (25 maximum)
- Provide behavioral support
- Work 1-on-1 with students
- $18.00+ hourly
- Dependent on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching program
- Licensing and continued education reimbursements
- Weekly paychecks
Please email an updated resume to [email protected] if you're interested in this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled