ProCare Therapy is seeking a few passionate SLP for the 22-23 School Year for a contract position located at a district near New Orleans in Donaldsonville. LA. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive.
- 22/23 SY
- 5 days/week
- 37.5 hours/week
- General SLP duties
- PK-8th grade caseload
- 40 students on caseload
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- School or pediatric experience preferred; not required
- CA SLP License
- Master's Degree in Graduate of an accredited Program in Communicative Disorders, or comparable education (must be ASHA approved).
- Coursework/Training - Registration for the Clinical Fellowship Year, or Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- At least 300 clock hours in providing direct patient care. Internships are acceptable to meet this requirement.
- Current and valid license as a Speech Pathologist, issued by the State of California, Or• Registration with the State of California for completion of licensure requirement (RPE). During this time, a temporary license will be issued by the State.
Benefits (Full Time Employs)
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Competitive Compensation Plan
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in please contact
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled