ProCare Therapy is seeking a Contracted Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) for the remainder of this school year. We have an onsite full time opportunity working with an elementary caseload. If you are interested please see details below:
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations for students in the school district
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Provide counseling and support services to students and families
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other professionals to support students' academic and social-emotional development
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions as required
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field
- Active Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP)
- Experience working in a school setting preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a contracted position, with a competitive compensation package starting at 38 an hour and benefits available. As a Contracted Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) at ProCare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students and families in the school district.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) and a cover letter to Lauren Torres, School Psychologist Specialist, at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled