Elementary Resource Classroom Teacher Job | Michigan Special Education Teacher
Job Type: Any
Self-contained Elementary School Special Education Teacher Job in Illinois
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Illinois seeking a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district northwest of Chicago for the upcoming semester. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for another opportunity. New graduates are welcome to apply as well, see details below.
- Plan individual educational programs designed to meet student needs and conforms to curriculum standards and state/federal guidelines
- Work collaboratively with itinerant special education staff (speech, OT, PT, etc.) and general education staff
- Plan for and supervises support staff
- Adhere to due process timelines and procedures (write IEP's and progress reports)
- Communicate with parents/caregivers
- Attend and participate in IEP, staff, and professional development meetings
- Coordinate transition planning for each student
- Other duties as assigned by Administrator
- Read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Communicate effectively and present information both in oral and in written form
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Interpret an extensive variety of statistical information and data related to student achievement.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Interact with public and other staff as required.
- Apply knowledge of current replicated research and techniques related to sensory issues.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will not be required to work outside of contracted hours without compensation.
- Full-time Hours
- Elementary school caseload
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled