Are you looking for a new opportunity? ProCare is looking for you! We are seeking an experienced and fully certified Board Certified Behavior Analyst! In this position, you would be working with an amazing school district providing amazing services to students grades K-6. This is a full time position that we are looking to fill as soon as possible.
- Active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certification
- Master’s Degree in applied Behavior Analyst, Education, Psychology or related field
- Prior experience working as a BCBA
- Previous school setting experience is preferred
Benefits of ProCare:
- Weekly Direct Deposits every Friday
- Professional development
- Statewide partnerships with amazing school districts
Competitive Compensation: $35-45
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone (678)327-0997 or email: [email protected]
I would love to arrange a zoom interview between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled