2nd Semester School Psychologist Opportunity
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an outstanding School District near Temescal, California that is in need of a school psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The psychologist in this role will be working with Pre-School and Elementary school students. Please see below for some basic details of this opening.
- Full Time
- 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Will most likely renew for the next school year
- Onsite Only
- Pre-School and Elementary School
- 2 school sites
- Mild - Severe
- Majority is Mild - Moderate
- Duties consist of counseling, evaluations, and general campus support
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- California School Psychologist License required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome and Encouraged to Apply!
Benefits with ProCare Therapy:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay is negotiable and will be discussed during the initial screening phone call
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you think you'd be a great fit for this opening please contact Ross Mathews via the contact information below. He can also help with job opportunities in other disciplines, cities, and states. Don't forget to ask about cash rewards for any referral we place.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled