ProCare Therapy is looking for a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team! We are partnered with an amazing school district that is eager for someone to start ASAP! In this position you will be directly impacting the lives of students with various behaviors.
As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will be working closely with an on-site BCBA where you will implement IEPs and BIPs. You will collaborate with other staff and teachers to ensure that the students are receiving the best guidance as possible.
Pay Range: $27-33 /hr
Requirements for Position:
- Active RBT Certification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is a plus
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening.
Perks of ProCare Therapy:
- Weekly Direct Deposits on Fridays
- Superior Medical Coverage with United HealthCare
- Possibility for contract renewals
For immediate consideration for this position, email [email protected] with a copy of an up to date resume
You can also contact me at the information below,
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled