Registered Behavior Technician Job
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a fantastic school in Lakeway, Texas to find a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the upcoming school year.
- Must have RBT certification
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 35 - 40 hours a week
- Full 22/23 School Year
- Elementary School
- Must have the ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
Summary and Duties:
A registered behavior technician supports and implements a patient care plan created by a board-certified behavior analyst. They provide ABA interventions that encourage socially acceptable replacement behaviors so clients can build and improve upon their communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills. What this looks like in practice varies greatly, since behavioral therapy is so specific to an individual patient’s needs.
The job duties RBTs perform every day include:
- Providing direct client care in one-on-one and group settings
- Following the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocols
- Collecting and recording data based on client behavior
- Communicating with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding client progress
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisition
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts in the preparation of client materials
Please email your resume and 3 references to [email protected] if you would like to be considered for this opening.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled