We are searching for a talented School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join a school near Napa, CA for the 22/23 school year! The director is ready to start interviewing candidates for this opportunity. Please apply through our website for immediate consideration.
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- 1:1 with elementary aged students
- Must be comfortable with toileting and special needs students (social and emotional behavior disabilities)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Registered Behavior Technician active license to work in California State.
- Previous experience with special needs and behavior disabilities is required
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled