Our School District is actively seeking a Speech Therapist for our School. This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment!
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
- Onsite | Full Time
- DE Licensure (CCCs or CFs)
- 8/30/2022 - 6/9/2023
- Caseload: Elementary
- Position Details: A split position between two elementary schools (4 miles apart) treating students with mostly mild-moderate needs
- Coordinates speech and language referrals with other community agencies and professionals.
- Provides written reports to teachers on speech and language evaluations.
- New Grads and CFY welcome to apply
- Caseload and Systems will be discussed on interview!
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active Delaware SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me Victoria Pope directly at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled