ProCare Therapy has collaborated with a school district in order to find a Full -Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to cover a maternity leave. The location of this great position is near the area of Colchester in the state of Connecticut! This school district is extremely supportive and looking to hire immediately. Read more about the job details below!
- Full Time
- 3 -5 Elementary Caseload
- 25 Students
- Between 3 and 6 evaluations that will need to be completed during this time.
- Basic duties of an Speech Pathologist
In order to be strongly considered, here are requirements needed to fulfill this job.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certified (CCC) preferred,
- Active Connecticut License in Speech-Language Pathology
ProCare Therapy offers a wide range of benefits that would fit your need for you while you are working with us. We guarantee to take care of our employees. Listed below you can find some of the great perks we offer that has ranked us one of the top companies to work with in 2020:
- Weekly Paychecks
- Competitive Compensation
- Heath, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Sign On, Holiday, and Completion Bonus Opportunities
- Much More!
Start Date: October 23, 2020
End Date: January 4th, 2021
Experience: at least 1 Year(preffered)
For immediate consideration, apply below now and email me your resume at Tremayne.Toorie@procaretherapy.com .
I look forward to hearing from you!