ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in the Pulaski, TN area to find a state of Tennessee licensed Special Education Teacher to work full time in an elementary self contained classroom. The Special Education Teacher will work 37.5 hours a week, work with students in grades 1-5 and needs to have experience with children with learning disabilities and medical needs. A laptop, materials and onsite support is available for this Elementary Self Contained Special Education Teacher position in Pulaski, TN. The Special Education Teacher will be paid weekly every Friday, receive a competitive salary and benefits and work an annual school year contract.
Apply below with a resume for immediate consideration or contact Rebecca McFall directly with a resume to [email protected] to apply.
Employment Type: Annual Contract, W-2 Employee
- full time, 37.5 hours a week (full time)
- 1 self contained classroom, small caseload
- classroom support staff available
- elementary grades, 1-5 (small population)
- laptop, materials and technology allowance provided
- weekly pay every Friday, medical insurance benefits, 401k matching
- travel support or relocation support available
- Special Education Teacher certification active or eligible to receive in Tennessee
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Special Education
For more information:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled